Agile for Humans - A Podcast Devoted to Agile Software Development / AFH 075: Agile Mindset in Context with Gil Broza
- Gil Broza (@gilbroza) joined Ryan Ripley (@RyanRipley) to discuss agile mindset in context, fit for purpose, and how to help teams improve how they work. Gil is the founder of 3PVantage. He is the author of The Human Side of Agile and The Agile Mindset
- Publishing date
- 2017-08-07 12:00
- Podcast Episodes – Ryan Ripley author
Gil is the founder of 3PVantage. He is the author of The Human Side of Agile and The Agile Mindset. Gil is a sought after writer, speaker, and trainer with a passion for delighting customers and valuing the human aspects of agile software development.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why context is critical to your agile practices
- How to use the agile manifesto to guide your decisions
- Which things to look for when figuring out what to do next
Links from the show:
- The Agile Mindset: Making Agile Processes Work by Gil Broza
- The Human Side of Agile: How to Help Your Teams Deliver by Gil Broza
- Gil’s web site – 3P Vantage
- Gil’s Training Offerings
- Gil’s Brand New Workshop on Agile in Context
- Gil’s On the Way to Agile Program
Does Agile sound like a good idea, but you’re not sure how to explain it beyond roles, practices, and meetings?
Is your team going through the motions, but it’s still business as usual?
The missing piece is the Agile Mindset — the thinking that makes Agile processes work.
This book is your compass for the Agile journey.
Click here to purchase on Amazon.
Want to hear another podcast about the life of an agile coach? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.
One tiny favor. — Please take 30 seconds now and leave a review on iTunes. This helps others learn about the show and grows our audience. It will help the show tremendously, including my ability to bring on more great guests for all of us to learn from. Thanks!
SQE Training, a TechWell company, and its team of industry experts help organizations worldwide improve their skills, practices, and knowledge in software development and testing. For more than twenty-five years, TechWell has helped thousands of organizations reach their goals of producing high-value and high-quality software.
During August, Agile for Humans listeners can save 20% on their agile testing and agile test automation courses with code 17CHFA. This offer is good on both their Public Classroom courses in 6 cities across the US, or from anywhere with their Live Virtual courses.
You can get details on the courses as well see the upcoming dates and locations by visiting well.tc/17CHFA. Again, use promo code 17CHFA to save 20% on agile testing and test automation courses by visiting well.tc/17CHFA.