Cyberpunk Librarian / Cyberpunk Librarian – Episode 44 – Portable Piracy
- Dive into the awesome, portable Raspberry PirateBox, a version of the classic PirateBox running on a Raspberry Pi! Dan’s got the information and the ideas to get you started on your own PirateBox project! YouTube Listen to the show on YouTube Links Pir
- Publishing date
- 2016-04-14 21:09
- Cyberpunk Librarian author
Dive into the awesome, portable Raspberry PirateBox, a version of the classic PirateBox running on a Raspberry Pi! Dan’s got the information and the ideas to get you started on your own PirateBox project!
- PirateBox – Begin at the beginning.
- Raspberry PirateBox – Build a PirateBox from a Pi!
- Raspberry PirateBox modification ideas – Take it to another level.
- LibraryBox – The LibraryBox, an offshoot of the PirateBox.
- Recommended battery packs – Go mobile.
- Merkury Innovations Battery Pack – The model I use seems to be discontinued, but this is pretty close.
- PuTTY – Because Windows only recently acquired ssh capabilities.
- Episode 39 – About Raspberry Pis and digital signage.
- How to Flash an SD Card for Raspberry Pi – A great guide for all operating systems.
- How not to disguse your PirateBox
- Kareha – Like 4chan, but with Perl.
- PirateBox radio – IceCast FTW!
- r/piratebox – The PirateBox subreddit.
- Runtime Error by Peter Sharp
- Cylinder Three by Chris Zabriskie
- Hallon by Christian Bjoerklund
- Bellydance at Ebisu by Ryo Miyashita
- Data Stream from FreeSound