Ubuntu Podcast / S11E18 – Eighteen Summers - Ubuntu Podcast
- This week we’ve been using GameMaker 1.4 on Windows to patch Spelunky for Linux. We interview some of the Ubuntu Communitheme team, round up the community news and go over your feedback. It’s Season 11 Episode 18 of the Ubuntu… Read more ›
- Publishing date
- 2018-07-12 14:00
- Alan Pope, Mark Johnson, Martin Wimpress author
This week we’ve been using GameMaker 1.4 on Windows to patch Spelunky for Linux. We interview some of the Ubuntu Communitheme team, round up the community news and go over your feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- We discuss the community news:
- We mention some events:
- We interview members of the Ubuntu Communitheme team
And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Cédric Dhaenens
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.