Main Engine Cut Off / T+124: Gateway Logistics Services, FY2020 NDAA, and Small GEO Satellites
- NASA put out a draft RFP for Gateway Logistic Services, the House Armed Services’ Committee weighs in on the US Air Force launch contracting drama, and a new company building small geostationary satellites has emerged.
- Publishing date
- 2019-06-20 09:00
- Anthony Colangelo author
NASA put out a draft RFP for Gateway Logistic Services, the House Armed Services’ Committee weighs in on the US Air Force launch contracting drama, and a new company building small geostationary satellites has emerged.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 40 executive producers—Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Jamison, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Jasper, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, David, Grant, Mike, David, Mints, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd the Everyday Astronaut, Frank, Rui, Julian, Lars, Heather, Tommy, and six anonymous—and 247 other supporters.
- NASA to seek proposals for Gateway logistics - SpaceNews.com
- House Armed Services’ space launch legislation revised in 11th-hour deal - SpaceNews.com
- The Search for the Small GEO Sweet Spot - Main Engine Cut Off
- Former ABS execs form small GEO builder Saturn Satellite Networks - SpaceNews.com
- Astranis lands anchor customer for its first small GEO satellite - SpaceNews.com
- Firefly’s Orbital Transfer Vehicle
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Music by Max Justus