Adversarial Learning / The Cold Start Problem for Becoming a DJ
- Our guest this week is Pardis Noorzad (@djpardis), former data science manager at Twitter and now Head of Data Science at Carbon Health. Our conversation spans a wide range of topics: the Tenderloin Carbon Health what Duran Duran has to do with Black...
- Publishing date
- 2019-11-08 14:00
- the Tenderloin
- Carbon Health
- what Duran Duran has to do with Black History Month
- the "cold start problem" for becoming a DJ
- how long it takes to achieve domain expertise
- how many people there are in Canada
- how getting that first data science job is like DJ-ing
- the Go programming language
- the Hopper-Causey effect
- data science as quality control
Please listen to it.