- Permalink (URI)
- Stefan Haslinger
- Business Cards
Claiming not available
You can only claim personas, if you are logged in.
Entrepreneur, Rationalist, Cyclist, Agnostic, Software Developer, Physicist, Mathematician, Podcast afficionado
My current learning interests are fp (functional programming) and mobile development on the Android platform. I aim to push voice controll interfaces to it’s limits, making the audio web more accessible.
- I am the main developer for this particular piece of software Panoptikum. You can find all the details on the about page. You can find us also on Twitter @panoptikumIO, the code and our roadmap is on Github
- I am currently maintaining jekyll-octopod, a podcast publishing extension for the static site generator Jekyll
- I was proud member of the Where2Help development team. It is a platform organizing volunteers since the flow of refugees arriving in Austria autumn 2015. It actually made it into production use by more than 50 NGOs and it is now operated by Fonds Soziales Wien at Where2help.wien
- I have developed and maintain an open source Guided Selling software (Webshop with integrated one on one consulting) Mercator
- Most of the software I write is open source and can be found at my Github profile
I totally fell in love with podcasts roughly around 1998, when the term podcasting wasn’t even a thing and spent thousands of hourse learning and enjoying my time with podcasts. I am currently listening to these
You can find all my podcasts gigs and engagements below, but just to give a short overwiew:
Currently I am engaged with these podcasts
- Aua-Uff-Code, a german podcast on coding and learning to code
- Stefan will’s wissen, another german interview podcast, this time not focused on a certain topic
- 3 Schweinehunde, another german one, the lads try to get in shape, being trained by a forth one. Our target is to run Munich half marathon in 2019.
- Every now and then I am a guest on IT-Keller
Podcasts in my past
- I interviewed some interesting Austria IT-people at Layer 8 podcast.
- I have been podcasting for 84 episodes with Biertaucherpodcast @biertaucherAT
- I am a co-organizer of Podcasting Meetup Vienna, a.k.a. Podcasterei
- I am organizer of the bi-weekly Vienna Beamers functional programming learning and hacking group
- I am part of the Podcastpat:innen project team
- I am a regular at Vienna-rb, the Vienna Ruby meetup, giving talks there every now and then
- I am a regular at Ruby Habits, the Viennese Ruby learning group and love to help newbees getting into Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Jekyll and the likes.